ADVANCING ACCESS CPD RESOURCES FOR TEACHERS
Free CPD resources are available online for teachers and advisers.
Advancing Access is a partnership of the 24 leading universities providing resources online, free of charge for teachers and advisers who are supporting students making their key stage 4, key stage 5 and university decisions.
Their website includes detailed
– helping students choose post-16 subjects
– helping students choose a university and a degree course
– helping students apply to leading universities
– how admissions systems at leading universities work.
Visit www.advancingaccess.ac.uk to access free information and advice through guidebooks, information sheets, presentations, student resources and video case studies.
Some links to their website that you may find helpful are:
- Advancing Access Home Page
- CPD Resources
- “How do I help my students choose a university and course?”
- “How do I help my students apply to university?”
- “How do admissions processes work?”
- “How do I help my students make the right choices for post-16 study?”
You can also learn more about what Advancing Access do, and why they were set up here.
ASK A QUESTION!
The Outreach Hub is here to answer any question you might have regarding Higher Education. We will work hard to answer question you might have and signpost you to the most useful information. You can either use the form below or the details on our contact page.