The University of Law is one of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education and the largest provider of Law Degrees in the country. With a rich heritage and a reputation for innovation and contemporary teaching practices, and 8 thriving campuses for Undergraduate degrees, they continuously focus on developing the strongest minds. Rather than focusing on academic research, their aim is to be leaders in the issues that matter to the legal profession and the next generation of practising lawyers, business people and beyond.
With the launch of The University of Law Business School, as well as their new offerings in Policing, Criminology and Politics, The University of Law is a fast growing institution with exceptional employability rates and 95% of tutors coming from the profession they now teach about.
University of Law Guildford
Find out about the campus, extracurricular activities, resources and facilities that are available at Guildford. Click the below to explore the university website and find out more information about the courses that are available.
The University of Law offers Undergraduate degrees in*:
* Please note not all of these courses are offered in every campus. Please visit our website for further information.
- LLB Law
- LLB Law with:
- International Business
- Government and Politics
- Legal Innovation and Technology
- Criminal Justice
- LLB Dual Degree (with IE University, Spain)
- BA Business Management
- BA Business Management (Marketing)
- BA Business Management with Law
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Digital Business Management or Marketing
- BSc International Business Management
- BSc Professional Policing
- BA Criminology
- BA Criminology and Sociology
- BA Politics and International Relations
ASK A QUESTION!
The Outreach Hub is here to answer any question you might have regarding Higher Education. We will work hard to answer question you might have and signpost you to the most useful information. You can either use the form below or the details on our contact page.