Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – The Goonies Welcome to HEON Summer School!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,
    It was great to meet you all in the Welcome session this morning! Hopefully you found the session really helpful so now you know what to expect from the rest of the week. Do let me know any questions you have about the week and I can help you out!

Like I said, I’m currently a second year English Literature student but I also study British Sign Language and am part of a few different societies-so I’d be more than happy to answer any questions about these things or anything else about university or Higher Education!

This forum will be a really useful way for us to communicate so if you have any questions, technical difficulties or anything you’d like to talk about, just let me know and I can open it up as a topic for us to discuss!

If possible, we would really recommend sticking to the timetable and doing the sessions when they are allocated but if this isn’t possible around school etc don’t worry! You will be able to access them at any time!
    Do remember that the zoom sessions are live though, so if you’re able to, it would be great to see lots of you there!

Let’s get to know each other! Comment below:
    1) which subject taster are you most looking forward to?
    2) what is your favourite subject that you already study at school?
    3) what is one thing you’d like to learn this week?
    You don’t have to answer all of the questions if you can’t think of anything, but I’d love to hear from you!
    Also comment any questions you’d like me to answer!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.