Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – The Fellowship Welcome to Day 3!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

You’re all very quiet! How are you all doing?

What are you excited for today?

Important information! : Please not the Summer school feedback and recap session will be going on for an hour NOT half an hour tomorrow from 3pm-4pm

Thanks!
    Elliot

Leo C
    Participant

hi!

Emily AS
    Participant

im good

Leo C
    Participant

I really liked the money session. It taught me loads!

Hey great to here from you all, that;s more like it – I though it was just me having a conversation with myself this week! (only kidding)

Great to hear you enjoyed the money session – tell me, whats one thing that you might take away from the session that you might now do in your daily life? I’m interested!

Leo C
    Participant

I really liked the bit about saving money on food. and im defiantly going to be more carfull about credit card debit!!

Yeah for sure credit cards can be a big thing people trip up on. I really suggest looking into exactly what interest is and how powerful it can be! – knowing about interest can not only save you a lot of money but as earn you a lot too if people invest!

What has been your favourite part/session of this week?

Leo C
    Participant

I think the money one (though the movie was great :)). I had to miss the animation one sadly so im going to do it off the recording

Ahh no that’s a shame! Do you have the instructions/information to do the animation task?

Leo C
    Participant

Amazing! and does everyone feel like they know what they have to do for that task?

Everyone looking forward to the quiz tonight?!?

Leo C
    Participant

yeah its gonna be good 😀

Well good luck! – Go team Fellowship!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.