Skip to main content Skip to footer
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello and welcome to the HEON Summer School 2020! My name is Olivia and I am the lead ambassador for this group. To get to know each other, could you all please comment with your name and what you are most looking forward to in the summer school. I look forward to meeting you all later!

Lucy M
    Participant

Lucy-I’m looking forwards to seeing what uni is like, and what different courses are available

Lucy M
    Participant

I have some questions:
    Did the first three pre-recorded sessions have any activities that we have to complete?- because when I clicked on the link, I couldn’t find any…
    Also, do you just do the subject taster, or do you have to sign in or something?

Hi Lucy,

No, as far as I’m aware there weren’t any activities for you to complete other than watching the provided videos for the sessions this morning. I think the afternoon Law session might have one, along with whichever taster you decide to do today, but I don’t think there were any other for today.
    For the subject tasters, as long as you are signed into your HEON account I think you can just take part in it.
    I hope this helps, feel free to ask me any more questions you might have.

Best wishes,

Olivia 🙂

Jason V
    Participant

Hi,
    I can’t access any of the live lessons, i thought we just used the same zoom call?

Hi Jason,

Each session has its own individual zoom link, which you can find on the page relevant to that session. If you weren’t able to attend the session today, the recorded version should be uploaded onto the page later on so you can still access the content. Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Olivia 🙂

Lucy M
    Participant

Thanks Olivia 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.