Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – The Incredibles Tuesday- Check In

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone!

I hope you’ve all had a good day! Similar to yesterdays forum- I would love to hear about anything you’ve learnt during the sessions today! What did you enjoy? Did anything inspire you?

Also, is there anything you would have liked to see? Or anything that could be done in a different way?

Thank you for getting involved in the sessions today! Below are some links which you might find useful related to the live sessions.

Army Careers website…
    https://www.army.mod.uk/careers/

Jay Shetty has a brilliant podcast which you can take a listen to on Spotify…

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
    Don’t forget you have your Netflix Party tonight at 7pm- have a great time!

Any questions- just ask on the appropriate forum,

Abi

Hi everyone!

Thanks again for getting involved in the chat during the Zoom sessions today! Its been great to see you getting involved.

I definitely learnt something new today! I didn’t realise the variety of different careers that the Army offers. After some more research I have now found out that Dietitians have the opportunity to work in the Ministry of Defence (e.g. British Army, Royal Navy and Royal Marines)!

I also now have so many more ideas on how to continue to invest in myself- including using resources from the Open University and reading ‘Becoming’ by Michelle Obama!

Looking forward to hearing what you have enjoyed today,

Abi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.