Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – Justice League HEON Summer School – Day 4 and Final Day Debrief!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone!

I hope you have all had another brilliant day and have enjoyed your last day. We are nearly at the end of the HEON Summer School!

Here is a recap of everything you had done today!
    1. Careers Conundrum
    2. Apprenticeships
    3. Resilience and Wellbeing

How were your sessions today? What did you enjoy/did not enjoy? Were you inspired by anything? Let me know in the comments below if you have any feedback!

I would als like to thank all of you for being here and engaging so much in the chats on the Zoom sessions. You have all been putting lots of thought into each activity and session and I hope this has been a beneficial experience for you and I hope you will be leaving this summer school having learnt a new skill, learnt about a new subject, developed a new mindset or even thought more about what you would like to do after school/college!

There are so many pathways you can pursue after school/college and I really hope this whole experience has enlighted you on the various opportunities out there.

If you have any lasting questions, please comment below and I will be sure to monitor this forum over today and also tomorrow in case you have any last minute thoughts or questions! Do remember that you have access to all the resources until the end of August.

Best of luck for the future and thank you once again for a great week!
    Bethany

Joris VR
    Participant

I really liked the paramedics teaser. I now know more about apprenticeships.

Thank you very much.

Joris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.