Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – Justice League HEON Summer School – Day 3 Debrief!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I hope you have had an amazing third day at the HEON Summer School! Here is a reminder of all of your sessions today for your own reflection:

1. Guildford School of Acting Q&A
    2. Animation
    3. Money Management

What did you take away from the sessions? For example:
    – Which was your favourite session and why?
    – What did you enjoy/not enjoy today and why?
    – Did anything especially inspire you today?
    – Are you interested in the Guildford School of Acting and has this opened up your minds to a drama-related career?
    – How are your animation tasks going? Is this something you would also like to pursue in the future?
    – Money management! How do you feel now about money management going forward? Is there something you are going to start doing to be more smart with your money?

Make a comment below on any of the above questions to get a conversation going today! I’m here to chat with you guys about absolutely anything in relation to what you have learnt this week or anything you would like to know in relation to higher education, so give me a shout!

PLEASE NOTE: If you would like something specific covered on a forum, for example, studying at university or how to find out about different pathways, please comment below and I can start a forum specifically about a topic of your choice and provide you with some advice and guidance based on my experiences! I could, for example, linking to today’s money management session, give you insight into how I have managed my finances whilst at university and explain to you how it is very much doable!

Thank you and, as always, please let me know if I can help,
    Bethany

Joris VR
    Participant

i really enjoyed the business taster, and the money management gave me a lot of advice.

Sam W
    Participant

I quite liked the GSA Q&A as I am very much into acting and it is somewhere that I may like to go in the future. The money management session was also very useful – I learnt a bit more about how credit cards work and the best ways of saving money, which was good.

Me too! Money management never stops either. Where I have just graduated, my money management will be changing again now too! There is so much support online to help you be really smart with your money, so make sure to make use of the resources that were outlined to you in the session!

Amazing! GSA is fantastic. What specific route are you looking to pursue or thinking about at the moment?

In my second year at university, I took part in extra-curricular Ballet classes at the GSA and it was honestly incredible; the facilities are amazing! The school also has its own little coffee shop, which is also a huge win on campus! Let me know if you have any more questions for Beth, who was the ambassador who took the GSA session today, and I can pass them onto her!

I’m so glad you also found the money management session went well, Sam!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.