Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – Justice League HEON Summer School – Day 2 Debrief!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a great second day at the HEON Summer School! Once again, just a reminder of everything you have done today for your own reflection…

1. Subject taster of your choice
    2. Army Mythbusting and Q&A
    3. Virtual University tour or your subject taster
    4. Investing in yourself
    5. Unitopia

What did you take away from the sessions? For example:
    – Which was your favourite session and why?
    – What did you enjoy/not enjoy today and why?
    – Did anything especially inspire you today?
    – How are your subject tasters going? Is this giving you a good insight into what studying a subject at university could be like?
    – Are you now interested in pursuing a career in the Armed Forces?
    – Did you enjoy the virtual university tours and seeing what campus would look like and what student life looks like?
    – Have you noted down the things you are going to STOP doing, START doing and GOING to do?

Make a comment below on any of the above questions to get a conversation going today! I’m here to chat to you guys all week about absolutely anything in relation to what you have learnt this week or anything you would like to know in relation to higher education so give me a shout!

PLEASE NOTE: If you would like something specific covered on a forum, for example, studying at university or how to find out about different pathways, please comment below and I can start a forum specifically about a topic of your choice and provide you with some advice and guidance based on my experiences!

Thank you and, as always, please let me know if I can help,
    Bethany

Joris VR
    Participant

The army Q&A was very interesting. The electrical engineering was a new subject for me and showed me what it is.

Hi Joris,

Thank you for your feedback! Definitely, I think they outlined some really unique careers and aspects to the Armed Forces that you may not think of at first thought. Do make use of the fantastic resources the Armed Forces have on their website and as they said today, feel free to contact them and get in touch with them on the website or on social media to discuss that potential career route further!

Let me know if I can help at all with anything!

Many thanks,
    Bethany

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.