Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – Justice League HEON Summer School – Day 1 Debrief!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a brilliant first day at the HEON Summer School! It has been really jam-packed, so I am sure you were able to take away something from it!

Just a reminder of your sessions today:
    1. HEON Introduction
    2. City versus Campus Talk
    3. Alternative Pathways
    4. Virtual Freshers Fayre and SU President Talk
    5. University of Law – True Crime
    6. Subject Taster of your choice

What did you take away from the sessions? For example:
    – Which was your favourite session and why?
    – Do you think that you would pick a city university or a campus university experience if you are thinking about going to university?
    – What other pathways are you considering?
    – What society would you join/create if you could join any society at university?
    – Who did you say committed the crime in the University of Law session?
    – Which subject taster did you get involved in? What is your favourite subject at the moment that you would potentially like to pursue in the future?

Make a comment below on any of the above questions to get a conversation going today! I’m here to chat to you guys all week about absolutely anything in relation to what you have learnt this week or anything you would like to know in relation to higher education so give me a shout! This is a fantastic opportunity and I cannot encourage you enough to make the most of it and ask all the questions you would like.

Thank you,
    Bethany

I would also love to hear from you about what you especially enjoyed today, what you did not enjoy, and why?
    Did you learn anything new today that you did not know beforehand? Did anything especially inspire you today? Do you wish anything was done differently?

It would be great if you could please comment on these for feedback purposes, as we would love to know how you found everything!

Joris VR
    Participant

I liked the true crime (University of law). It was very interesting to hear about old cases and she what the results was for the murders.

Hi Joris, thank you so much for your comment! I’m so glad you enjoyed the University of Law session; I found it really interesting too! Criminal Law is a really interesting and dynamic area and there are so many books, documentaries, and Netflix materials out there if you do have an interest in Criminal Law!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.