Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – The Goonies FINAL DAY: Wellbeing Tips and Weekly Round-up

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,
    We’ve reached the final day of Summer School!

In the Resilience and Wellbeing session, Maisie suggested sharing wellbeing tips so I thought I’d share with you some of the things I do:
    I recently started a bullet journal! In it I have spreads used to track my habits and my mood and I also have a gratitude/positivity spread which I use to log one positive or good thing that happened each day–whether it’s something huge or just a tiny thing that gave me a chance to smile!
    I also love spreading positivity and love–making other people feel good, automatically makes you feel amazing too!
    And finally, having people to check in with–whether it’s friends, family or even a pet! Talking through your feelings, or even having an escape from thinking about the things that you’re struggling with are really important!

I hope these tips are helpful! If any of you would like to share the things that you do then I’d love to hear them, but of course it is really personal so absolutely no pressure to share if you would rather not!

Remember we have the final conclusion session at 3pm–it would be great to see as many of you there as possible!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.