Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – Ghostbusters Day 3 feedback

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Ghostbusters!

We’ve now come to the end of the third day, I hope you’re enjoying your experience at the summer school! So as always, I just want to finish off the day by asking yous Some questions about your experiences so far;
    Did you enjoy your sessions today? Which one was your favourite?
    Did you learn anything new/interesting/helpful?
    Which tasters did you try out today?
    Do you still have any questions you would like answered? Is there anything you would like to ask me in particular about my experiences?

I’m looking forward to hearing from you all, and I’ll see you again tomorrow!
    Best wishes,

Olivia 🙂

Lucy M
    Participant

Hi Olivia, (and everyone else!)

Me again! I really enjoyed the sessions today, I’m not really sure which one was my favourite, as they were all really interesting! I liked that there were so many live sessions, as I find them easier to engage with! I learnt more about money, which is really useful, so I hopefully won’t fall into any traps when managing my money now. I tried out the dietetics taster today and also the screenplay one (which I have not quite finished), they were both very engaging. I don’t have any questions at the moment, but will let you know if I do.

Have a great evening,

Lucy 😀

Hi Lucy,

I’m really glad you enjoyed all the sessions today, that’s great to hear. I’m sure Tham will be happy to hear that you learnt some tips from her money session, I have to say that I learnt quite a bit too! Of course, let me know if you think of any questions, or even if you have any more feedback. Myself and the HEON team have really appreciated your feedback and engagement with summer school :).

Best wishes,

Olivia 🙂

Lucy M
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.