Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – Autobots Day 3 & End of Day 3 Discussion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi team!
    Hope you are enjoying today’s sessions. Please reply to the post below with your thoughts throughout Day 3 or at the end of today during our scheduled forum check-in time. Don’t forget to have a go at the animation activity! Let me know later today which sessions you enjoyed, which subject tasters you looked at and what you perhaps would have improved about any of the sessions – looking forward to seeing your replies!

Hi everyone! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on today’s sessions, or any other sessions you have enjoyed throughout the week. I thought Tham’s Money Management session was really useful, so hopefully you did too! As I said above, let me know which subject tasters you did today, or if you would improve any aspect from today’s content!

Toby P
    Participant

I really enjoyed today, and i was able to create my own animation! i looked at the electrical engineering and the food and nutrition. I would have liked the animation activity more if it was not as long, i felt as if it was dragging along a bit.

Toby

Hi Toby, great to hear from you! So glad you enjoyed today’s sessions and I’m really happy to hear you did manage to create your animation! Did you enjoy the subject tasters?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.