Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home Forums Summer School – Ghostbusters Day 1 feedback

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone, I hope you’ve had an enjoyable first day! I just thought that I would give you guys the chance to post your thoughts about the first day of the summer school.

Was there any sessions today that you particularly enjoyed?
    Did you learn anything new or interesting today?
    Do you still have any questions you would like me to answer about any of the sessions from today?
    Was there anything you didn’t like, or you thought could have been done better?
    Let me know in the comments below!

See you all tomorrow!

Olivia 🙂

Lucy M
    Participant

I really liked the University of law workshop, I enjoyed learning about the different cases.

Lucy M
    Participant

are we supposed to have a discussion?

Hi Lucy,

We can absolutely have a discussion if you like, in fact I would strongly recommend that everybody engages with the topics I set up in order to get the most out of the summer school. Any feedback you give me can be passed onto the HEON staff, whom are working constantly to improve your experience. Therefore any feedback you are willing to give, good or bad is really useful.
    Was there anything in particular you would like to discuss about the content today?

Best wishes,

Olivia 🙂

Lucy M
    Participant

Maybe there could be 5 mins between the different tasters, because although I managed to get it all done in time today, there might be a day where you need exactly half an hour for each session, I’m really unpicking it though, so it is only a small thing. 🙂

Thank you so much for the feedback Lucy, I’ll be sure to pass it on. Today was a bit more demanding, there should be some more breaks and free time scheduled for the next few day. Also remember that if you don’t manage to finish something in time you can always come back and complete it later, take everything t your own pace. I wouldn’t want any of you guys to stress yourselves out so much that you don’t enjoy the summer school!

Let me know if any of you have any other feedback for or questions about the first day of the summer school.

Best wishes,

Olivia 🙂

Lucy M
    Participant

Thanks Olivia, I also thought of another thing(sorry!), maybe these end of the day sessions could be done differently, so more like the zoom at the start of the day, where we go on one big room and then split into breakout rooms so that more people ask questions and feedback, although it may just be that no one has anything to feed back about! Thank you once again for answering my questions today! See you tomorrow. 😀

Thank you so much for the suggestion Lucy, I’ll be sure to pass it on.

Best wishes,

Olivia 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.