A full day combining information sessions and subject taster activities delivered at any of our partner institutions. The event is designed to introduce students to university life, allowing students to get a taste of different subjects they could study at Higher Education, take a tour of our partner's campus, and meet Student Ambassadors to ask questions about student life. Feedback has shown that these HE Taster Days have a real impact on students' aspirations, independent decision making and confidence that HE could be an option for them.
Additional Dates Available
- Wednesday 31st October, 2018
- Wednesday 13th February, 2019
- Wednesday 24th February, 2019
- Pick up from school by a reputable coach company at no cost to the school
- 10:00 – 10:40 Information Session: Routes into HE
- 10:40 – 11:20 Campus Tour: Interactive look at state-of-the-art facilities as well as information Q&A with our student ambassadors
- 11:20 – 12:20 Subject specific taster. Chemical Engineering, Building Bath Bombs
- 12:30 – 13:20 Lunch in one of our on campus restaurants or canteens
- 13:20 – 14:20 Subject specific taster: Law, Debating Social Media Law
- 14:20 – 14:30 Closing session and evaluation
- Travel back to your school
Get in Touch
You can ask any questions or book onto one of these events by contacting us at email@example.com.